You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Proverbs 18:10 Coloring Page, The Name of The Lord Is A Strong Tower

This is a free Proverbs 18:10 Printable Coloring Page.

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of encouragement for many. This verse has given comfort to those who are looking for hope. This scripture assures us that we will find safety in the lord. The picture of the Lord being a strong tower gives us great confidence. 

When you color the words in the verse, it helps you memorize them, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 18:10 says,

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe." Proverbs 18:10. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

The image below is a JPEG and should print without trouble for most people. If you have problems, try the PDF file below.   "CLICK HERE"  to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. 

ABOUT THE ART
This picture took a long time to design and draw; I spent the entire evening on it. I had to practice the oak leaves and paisley patterns several times and then trace them over a few more times. The letters were printed from my computer and then traced into the picture.  I am happy with the effect. The little tower was a huge project inside this project; I traced the tower several times to look nice, but seeing how nice it turned out, I am glad I did it I printed the letters out and then traced around them, and then traced the border around the words. I like to create these coloring pages because I love God's word; I hope they are a blessing.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A PRINTABLE BIBLE VERSE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK!

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine each week.  (CLICK HERE to access a list of free issues.) Patrons receive the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home.  Click the button below.

Thank you for your kind support! 

Proverbs 18:10,
The Name of The Lord is a Strong Tower Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the donation button to support my art. 


Thank You!

Below is a link in PDF that has been updated to print better on some devices. The file below is digital, a PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. (PDF)

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can color this picture in many different ways. If you use fine-tipped markers like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters can be dark; I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters.  The border has a lot of opportunities for color, and the tower is fun to color too.

Blessings, and Thank You
Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Adron D. 5/25/16
Isaiah 55:10-11 

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.