You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Printable Coloring page, New Creation Bible verse. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

This is a free 2 Corinthians 5:17 printable coloring page.


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse from the New Testament. It has been an encouragement to the young in the faith and is one of my personal favorites.  It tells us that when we come to Christ it is more than just turning over a new leaf it is becoming something so new it is like a new creation. We don't just change from the old ways because the old ways are passed away, which means the old ways are dead, so don't go back to the old ways.  

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color the words to the verse, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says,

 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. " 2 Corinthians 5:17.

I had to trace this a bunch of times before I was ready to upload it. I really wanted to put some drama around the border so I mixed flowers and paisley shapes together to give you a lot of opportunities to be creative.  I wanted to make the letters as clear as possible but it is tough to draw them. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

If you have problems making it print then visit the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Printable New Creation Coloring Page

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you!

If the JPEG formatted picture does not work for you then I suggest the PDF will work better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a PDF format.  

You can color this picture in many different ways. Try using a little tan or yellow on the background so it looks like parchment. It is easier to do the background first and then color the small letters on top. It is a perfect project for fine-tipped markers or pencils. If you print onto heavier stock it can take a wetter medium.

Blessings, and thank you.
© A. E. Dozat 5/10/16
Isaiah 55:10-11