You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Guard Of Your Heart Printable Coloring Page.

Guards around a heart coloring page. 

This is a picture I drew to illustrate a blog post about guarding your heart against sin so you can serve God. When I was done I thought it would make a nice coloring page for some romantic person. I moved the image low on the page to give room for you to write a special message.

You can use this in for a wedding anniversary, valentine's day, or a declaration that you will guard the heart of the one you love. It could be downloaded and used in a PowerPoint.

 It can be taken along as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this picture can be colored. The armor can be colored in different colors. You could add a picture in the heart or just make it pink or red. I would use cool colors for the armor and warm colors for the background and heart. Or you could make the background very dark and the armor remaining white for the knight in shining armor theme.

ABOUT PRINTING
To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save it to your device to print later. If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to see the "HOW TO PRINT" page or try one of the UPDATED LINKS below that should print better.

BECOME MY PATRON

When you support my art through Patreon with a $3,50 a month gift you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY  every week, a kid's printable bulletin with pages of fun activities. Please click the button below.


Thank you for your support.

I'll always Guard Your Heart Printable Coloring Page.

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages I only ask that if you are able that you make a small contribution to support my art. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

If the photo file above does not work well the PDF below will be the better choice.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF).

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, and thank you.
(C) Adron D,4/18/16

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages I only ask that if you are able that you make a small contribution to support my art.  DONATE  Thank you.