You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Printable Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in The Lord Coloring Page

This is a free Proverbs 3:5-6 printable coloring page- great for children and adults. 

Here is a favorite verse of faith and promise that has inspired people to trust The Lord for centuries. When you color the letters in, it helps you to remember the verse and to memorize it. When it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.Proverbs 3:5-6.

ABOUT THE ART
I had to draw this more than once to get it right, and a few parts I traced several times. I wanted to give it a full border with lots of flowers you can color and some vines twisting around. The letters were complicated. I printed the verse and then traced around the letters, and as I traced the letters, I added a few little curls to give them character. Then I traced the border on the page. It was a lot of work, but this is one of my favorite scriptures. I really wanted to make it special. I hope you find it useful and fun. 

ABOUT PRINTING
Click HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page if you need some tips for printing the image below.  There is an updated link below that may print better.

BECOME A SUBSCRIBER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A KID'S BIBLE MAGAZINE EACH WEEK

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity magazine. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free issues). These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. You will want to share it with the kids in your class, club, camp, VBS, church, or home. Use the button below to visit my Patreon page. 

Become a Patron!

Thank you and God Bless. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 print and color page, Trust in the Lord, Bible Verse

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word. You may print as many as you can use. I hope they are a blessing for you. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like Psalm 91:2, printable CLICK HERE.

This link has been modified to print better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

COLOR THE PAGE

To get into the smaller areas, you can color the letters with a fine-tipped marker or color pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. If you will color the background around the lettering, I suggest you do that first and then color the letters after. The flowers can be any number of colors, but sometimes they look good if they are left white and color everything around them. Try to use more than one green on the leaves adjoining the flowers are bigger and shaped different, so you can make them one hue of green and the smaller leaves a different green. The bordering frames can be a contrasting color to everything else.

Blessings,  And Thank You.
(C) Adron D. 4/23/16
Isaiah 55:10-11