You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Printable Isaiah 45:5-6 Coloring Page, "I am the Lord and there is no other"

This is a free Isaiah 45:5-6 Printable Coloring Page. 

This is a printable picture to color that illustrates a powerful verse. The picture is a little like an illuminated text but not overdone, or else you would not be able to color it in. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

This is a scripture that is a declaration of truth that the Lord God is the One God. It is also a promise of his provision and care. 

Isaiah 45:5-6 says,

"I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is not God. I will gird you though you have not known me; that men may know from the rising of the setting of the sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other."  Isaiah 45:5-6

When you color the letters of the verse, it helps you to memorize the scripture. It will be a reminder of God's greatness.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, then CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

If you print it on cardstock, you can use more mediums such as markers and watercolor.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ART

I drew this by hand, and I use a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace parts of it over and then traced it into one picture. I printed the words first and traced them as outlines so you will have an area to color. I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month. and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Printable coloring page with Isaiah 45:5-6,
 I am the Lord... Bible verse
  

Even though it takes many hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) It is a little odd that the sun is in the picture twice, but the verse talks about the rising and the setting sun, so why not put them both in? You can try making the sunrise more orange and the sun setting more yellow. The landscape with the mountains can be an area of interest too. The clouds can have color if not overdone. You can color the letters, but if the background is dark, they may look brilliant if left white, like negative space. 

Blessings, and thank you
(C) Adron D. 4/4/16
Isaiah 55:10-11