You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Romans 8:18 Free Printable Coloring Page

Free Romans 8:18 printable Bible verse coloring page. 

This free printable coloring page is a favorite verse illustrated in a style that reminds you of an illuminated text.

This verse is an encouragement to many and when it is colored is a reminder of God's promise of glory.  Coloring the verse helps you to memorize it and to think about it's meaning.

Romans 8:18 says: "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18.

The bubble letters are open to where they can be colored with pencils or markers. The picture has embellishments to give an opportunity to color. The border has decorations with ribbons and swirls that can be very colorful. I drew it all by hand.  I had to print out the letters and trace them into the picture. then trace the entire picture to get it all right. It took several hours but I am glad how it turned out. 

PRINT THE PICTUE BELOW

If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Printable Romans 8:18 Coloring Page.
The sufferings of this present time

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If the JPEG does not seem to work for your printer then the PDF below will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in Universal  Portable Format, PDF.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it, though the design is not perfect I think it turned out very nice. I know you will be blessed by it.

Thank You And God Bless
(C) Adron  D.3/20/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

I hope you have fun coloring my printables. My coloring pages are free. Please use the DONATE tab to make a small contribution so I can keep on drawing these for you. Thank you.