You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Printable Share With Those In Need. Bible Verse Coloring Page, Romans 12:13

This free Romans 12:13 printable coloring page is ideal for reinforcing a lesson on sharing.


This is hand-drawn with markers. I had to trace it over four times before I could get it acceptable. It is not perfect, but that is part of the charm.

It is a craft, but when you color in the letters to the words of the verse, it helps you memorize the scripture.

This verse tells us clearly that we should be generous people and share our blessings with others. 

Romans 12:13 says,

"Share with God's people who are in need."  from Romans 12:13.

👉👉👉SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART ON THIS 
The picture is decorated with ribbons, doves, and a heart. Kids love to color the letters, each a different color. Coloring the letters and decorating the page is an excellent way to memorize the scripture.
ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!  

Printable Coloring Page Share with others, Romans 12:13

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If the JPEG file gives you trouble, the PDF file below will work. 

👉👉👉CLICK HERE for a file in the universal (PDF) format.

Blessings, And Thank You
Example of Printable Bible Fun Mini-magazine

(C) Adron D. 3/9/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables for your kids every week? Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!