You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Printable My Grace is Sufficent for You, 2 Corinthians 12:9 Coloring Page

Here is a free 2 Corinthians  12:9 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page. 


ABOUT THE VERSE
This Bible verse is a favorite, and we often hear it quoted by people. It is a promise that no matter what difficulties we are going through, God is there, and if we do not have the strength, He will give us his grace.  His grace is often described as "Gods, Riches At Crist Expense," but I think as marvelous as that statement is, it only begins to describe the grace of God. We often struggle with our own weakness, but this verse reminds us we can find power through God. 

This is a great memory verse and coloring the letters in it helps you learn it and memorize it. When it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

2 Corinthians  12:9 says,

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

ABOUT THE ART
I drew this picture for you by tracing the different elements from some of my other color pages. I made changes to allow all the pieces to fit together.  I had to print out the letters and then trace around them to have areas for you to color. I wanted it to look like an ancient illuminated page. It took a few hours, but I am glad how it came out, and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING 
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

2 Corinthians 12:9 Print and Color Page,
My Grace is Sufficient Bible Verse


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button below to make your donation. 


Thank You!

If the photo file doesn't work with your program, the PDF below will be better.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.  

COLOR THIS PICTURE
This can be a very nice picture when you color it and you will want to put it where you can enjoy it.  There are lots of flowers and vines around the edges to color, besides the background and the letters. You can use many bright colors for the flowers and something contrasting for the frame bars and other details. The background can be a pale hue. 

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it, and I know you will be blessed by coloring it.

Blessings, And Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly 148

© A. E. Dozat 3/23/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.