You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Lord Directs The Steps Printable Coloring Page

This is a free Psalm 37:23 Print and color page.


This is a scripture that has inspired many people over the centuries.

Psalm 37:23 says. 

"The Lord directs the steps of the good man, and he delights in his way." Psalm 37:23.

The letters of the words are open enough to color in. Kids like to color in the letters, and some spend hours coloring each letter different. The feet or steps can be colored. One can try counting them too.

If you have problems printing, then CLICK HERE  to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions or try the updated link below that should print better.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY (CLICK HERE for some samples).   I create it every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a printable magazine for kids and is full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you for your kind support!

Psalm 37:23 The Lord Directs Our Steps Printable Coloring Page. 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank You!

If you like this printable coloring page, You might also like the one for Psalm 37:4; CLICK HERE.

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE to go to an image file (PDF) that may be better for newer printers.

You can see a poster version of this for sale at my society 6 store; click here.

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat 9/8/15
Isaiah 55:10-11