You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page

This is a free Psalm 121:1-2 print and color page for kids and adults.

This is a wonderful scripture that assures us of God's help.  It is a statement of resolve. It seems to ask the question that we often ask and that question is, "Where do we get help?" The psalmist is confident in God. This is true faith. 

I drew this by freehand and created the letters on my own. I wanted it to look bold. 

Psalm 121:1-2 says,

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth."    Psalm 121:1-2,


HOW TO PRINT
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and as my thank you for your support you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home. Click the button below.


Thank you!


Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page.

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button below to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Here is another file that may work better than the image above. 

CLICK HERE  for a link to a file in jpeg format, it may work better on some printers.

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron  1/12/15
Isaiah 55:10-11