You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Look To The Interest Of Others Printable Coloring Page Philippians 2:4

This is a free Philippians 2:4 Print and color page for kids and adults. 

Here is a favorite Bible verse and inspires you to think about other people first. This verse challenges us to not be selfish. 

Philippians 2:4 says,

"Don't look out only for your own interest but also to the interest of others." Philippians 2:4.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

MY ART

I drew this picture with many hearts and flowers for you to color in. I used graft paper to design the letters and then traced them onto the image. It took a few hours before I was done, but it turned out the way I wanted it to look. I hope you like it.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Look Out For The Interest Of Others, Philippians 2:4, Printable Coloring Page. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use.

Kindly support my art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above is like a scan, and the file below is digital. 

👉👉👉 For a PDF file, CLICK HERE. (I cleaned up this file and made a few minor changes to the border).

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

There are a lot of places you can color in. 
The flowers and hearts give a lot of opportunities to be creative. 
The letters are open and wide enough to color.

Bible Activity Mini_magazine for Kids
Blessings, and Thank You
(c) A. E. Dozat. 1/15/15
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!