You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Humble Yourselves James 4:10 Free Printable Coloring Page

This is a free James 4:10 print and color page for kids and adults. 

It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

James 4:10 says,  

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10. The verse is illustrated with a man in humble prayer a the top and a man jumping as he exults in the Lord at the bottom.

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the image below print, then CLICK HERE to visit my "HOW-TO-PRINT" page for some suggestions for printing. There are updated links below that should print better.

YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month (all of which cover administration and cost). When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.  


Humble Yourselves And The Lord Will Lift You Up Coloring Page

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many as you like. Use the Paypal Button to support my Bible art.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

If the JPEG file does not work well for you, the PDF below will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF file.

The bubble letters are big enough to color in.  The two figures can be colored any way you like, and the scene of the three crosses can be very colorful when done.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron D. 12/29/15
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.