You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Rejoice in the Lord Always. Philippians 4:4, Free Printable Coloring Page.

This is a free Philippians 4:4 print and color page for kids and adults.


Here is a printable Bible verse coloring page that is a fun illustration of an inspiring scripture.

Philippians 4:4 says,

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say it, rejoice." Philippians 4:4.

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc.  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!  



An illustration of Rejoice in the Lord that can be printed and colored.
Rejoice in the Lord, Philippians 4:4 Free Printable Coloring Page


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The image above is like a scan, and the one below is digital. I know one of these two will work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

The letters are big enough to color in, and there are a few decorations that the kids can color.

Blessings, And Thank You
(C) Adron D, 10/6/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages, but won't you consider showing your appreciation with a bit of contribution. Please click HERE and enter an amount that best shows how much you appreciate having these available.  
Thank you.  

Become a Patron!