You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blessed are the Persecuted, Matthew 5:10 Free Printable Coloring Page.

This is a free Matthew 5:10 print and color page for kids and adults.

This is a coloring page that illustrates part of the sermon on the mount called the beatitudes. It has the words of the verse to color in and a crown.

This verse of scripture is from the part of the Sermon on the Mount where Jesus. Matthew 5:10 says. "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:10.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for tips on printing.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!


An illustration for Matthew 5:10 that can be printed and colored.
Matthew 5:10 Free Coloring page. Blessed are the Persecuted.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use.

Kindly support my Bible art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The letters are big enough for little ones to color. The crown gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and colorful.
Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Thank You, and God Bless
Sample cover of printable Bible activity
mini-magazine

(C) Adron D.10/2/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.