You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Be Anxious For Nothing, Philippians 4:6-7, Free printable coloring page.

Here is a free Philippians 4:6-7 print and color page for kids and adults.

This is a favorite Bible verse that I turned into a coloring page for kids at church to do after children's church. Coloring the verse helps to memorize it.

Philippians 4:6-7 says,

"Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought will, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!. 

If you have problems printing, "CLICK HERE" to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

I draw Bible verse printables because I love God's word the Bible and I hope you are blessed by them.


A picture that can be printed and colored.
Be Anxious for Nothing Philippians 4:6-7,
Free Printable Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The letters are wide enough to be colored in with pencils the heart and background can be colored with crayons.

Use fine-tipped markers or color pencils to color in the letters.  If you take your time it can really turn out nice.

(c) Adron 10/7/14

My coloring pages are free but they take a lot of my time to create for you. Won't you consider making a small contribution to support my art? Use the Paypal button or the DONATE tab and choose from the pull down the amount that best reflects your level of appreciation for having something like this available. Thank you.