You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Wide Is The Gate Coloring Page, Matthew 7:13

I am glad to share my free Matthew 7:13; Wide is the gate printable coloring page for kids and adults. 


It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

The verse is from The Sermon On The Mount. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Matthew 7:13 says,

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it." Matthew 7:13.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the picture print, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have collected some suggestions to help with printing. You can try the link to the PDF file below. Some people feel it is easier to download and print.

SUPPORT MY ART

If you appreciate having free Bible verse printables online, please support my art by becoming a Patron. If you support my art through Patreon with a $3.50 a month contribution, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUNWEEKLY as my thank you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a children's activity bulletin with pages of fun puzzles, brainteasers, and coloring pictures for you.  


Thank you! 


An illustration of Matthew 4:16 to print and color.
Enter Through The Narrow Gate, Matthew 7:13 Coloring Page. Free.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF format. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a link in PDF format that might work better on some printers.

COLOR THE PICTURE
The picture has letters that can be colored in, and the image is of the gates of destruction in a generic form. There are rows of silhouettes of people to picture the "Many" who are going to destruction.

Blessings, and thank you.
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(C) Adron D. 8/8/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.