You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I Will Give You A New Heart In You Coloring Page.Ezekiel 36:26

This is a free Ezekiel 36:26 Print and color page for kids and adults.

This is a wonderful verse of promise. It tells us that God is the one who makes us new. He is the one who is working in our lives and His greatest work is in our hearts.  It makes it clear that we are needy that we have hearts of stone or in other words we are dead in our hearts and need Him to put a living heart in us. 

Ezekiel 36:26 says,

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."  Ezekiel 36:26

MY ART

This was a surprisingly difficult picture to draw. I used graft paper to design the letters to the words so you would have room to color them in. I drew the heart a bunch of times before it looked balanced and even, then I traced the words onto the page.  

ABOUT PRINTING

This picture is designed on USA standard letter-sized paper, if you are using a different size do not worry you may need to make a change in the dialogue box in your computer for your printer. The image below should print fine on most printers, but if you have trouble then "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW TO PRINT PAGE where I have some suggestions on how to print. If you still have problems, I put a link to a PDF file below it may print better. 

If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

You can support my art by making only a $3.50 a month gift through Patreon. When you give through Patreon you will not only enable me to create Bible verse coloring pages that are used all over the world but you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity bulletin every week.  I will have pages of fun puzzles, games, and coloring pages that you will want to use in your Bible club, Camp, Church, VBS, school, and at home. 

Become a Patron!

Thank you. 
 


An illustration of Ezekiel 36:26 to print and color.
I Will Give You A New Heart Coloring Page

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you need.


Thank You!

The file above is like a Word doc photo of a picture and the file below is a digital file in PDF format, it may work better if you have problems.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Blessings, and Thank you
(c) Adron D, 6/15/14
Isaiah 55:10-11