You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, April 18, 2014

The Shield of Faith, Free Coloring Page Ephesians 6:16

Here is a fun Ephesians 6:16 print and color page.

This is one of the most popular scriptures and many people can quote it as well as the passage in Ephesians that it comes from.  

Ephesians 6:16 says,
"Take up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one" Ephesians 6:16.

To see commentary on this verse go to Bible Hub Commentaries.

If you have problems printing then see the HOW TO PRINT tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

It was a lot of fun to draw the illustration but I had a hard time getting the letters to fit in a circle around the shield.  I had to trace the shield and the face many times before I was happy with them.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids?  Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week, a kid's printable activity bulletin for your family, church, club, or school.

Thank you for your kind support. 


An illustration of Ephesians 6:16 to print and color.
The Shield Of Faith Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

You might also like the sword of the spirit printable CLICK HERE to see.

Here is a link to a PDF file that looks better and is more printer-friendly.

CLICK HERE for a portable universal file.

There are a lot of areas that a young artist can be creative with this picture. The letters can be colored in and there is a face of  Christian peering above the shield.

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron D 4/18/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you need. Please consider using PAYPAL and make a small donation of support. Thank you.