You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Breastplate of Righteousness. Free Coloring Page.

Ephesians 6:14 Breastplate of Righteousness Print and Color Page.

The Bible verse says,

 "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place." Ephesians 6:14 

To see commentaries on this verse follow the link to Bible Hub commentaries.

To print the picture just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device and print later. For help with printing see the tab above.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!


An illustration of Ephesians 6:14 to print and color.
Ephesians 6:14 The Breastplate of Righteousness,
Free Coloring Page
 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

The young artist will find a lot of things to color in this picture. The face can be brown or tan, the hair could be black, brown, red, or yellow. The breastplate could be blue or gray. The belt can be brown, red, or black. The shield could match the breastplate or not. The cross could be red or left white.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Adron D. 4/21/14,
Isaiah 55:10-11