You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening Coloring Page, 1 Samuel 3:9

This is a free 1 Samuel 3:9 Print and color page. A fun Bible verse coloring page for kids and adults too,

I would begin teaching my class by having all the kids quote this verse. It seemed that when they did, they would be more attentive and receptive. 

The verse is from 1 Samuel 3:9, which says, "So Eli told Samuel to go and lie down, and if he calls you to say, ' Speak Lord your servant is listening.' so Samuel went and lay down in his place." the coloring page is only part of the verse.

ABOUT MY ART

I was in the mood to play with the lettering calligraphy, so I added a few touches of flourish. It may challenge some of the kids who have issues with fine finger dexterity, but for the most part, the letters are open enough to color in.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Supporters receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you. 


An illustration of 1 Samuel 3:9 to print and color.
Add caption 1 Samuel 13:9 print and color page.


Sometimes it takes me hours, but I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

PDF
If the image file above gives your pinter trouble, try the PDF below; it should work better.
 
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

This could be used to support the Bible story of the boy Samuel or as a memory verse. It could be time filler in Sunday School class or an extra take-home to help review the lesson.

COLOR THE PICTURE
Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

When you support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3.50, you will receive a children's Bible verse activity magazine every week.


Blessings, and Thank You.
© A. E. Dozat 1/26/14
Isaiah 55:10-11