You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel, Kid's Coloring Page, Romans 1:16

Free Romans 1:16 Bible verse print and color page. Fun for kids and adults to color.


When it is finished, put it in the refrigerator. It will help to remember the verse. Coloring the page allows kids and adults to memorize the verse.

Below are two versions (I forgot I did one already and did another). One is more challenging than the other. The easier of the two is below.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDFS.👇👇👇

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD  YOU LIKE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine I create every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.


An illustration of Romans 1:6 to print and color.
Romans 1:16 Coloring Page.

I like to draw these coloring pages because I love the word of the Lord. I hope you can use them.

Please use the PayPal Donate button to make your one-time gift of support. 

Thank you for your kind support!

You might also like the Mark 16:15 printable. CLICK HERE.


The image above is a photo, and the link below is digital- PDF. one of the two will work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The Bible verse is from Romans 1:16, which says, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to Salvation for everyone who believes."

The letters are big enough that they can be colored in. The stars can be colored, and fun stickers of stars can be glued on for added craft.

Romans 1:16, I am not ashamed of the Gospel, Coloring page.

Below are two files that may work better on some devices

If you need a digital file, choose the PDF.

For a PDF file, CLICK HERE.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 
Blessings, And Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids

(c) A. E. Dozat. 1/28/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank you, you will receive a BIBLE TIME FUN activity mini-magazine every week.

Become a Patron!