You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 13, 2014

God Is Love Printable, Free Kid's Coloring Page. 1 John 4:8

This is a 1 John 4:8, God is love print and color page. I drew this for my kids at church.

This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults. It says it clearly and in a straightforward way that God is love.

When you color the words to the picture it helps reinforce the message of God's love. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

 1 John 4:8 says

"Whoever does not love does not know God because God is love."

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.


ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble making the image below print then CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

I had to trace the letters about 4 times before I was happy with how they looked. The clouds were easy but I still had to trace them twice. I could have done something with hearts but I thought that was being done a lot by others and so I wanted this coloring page to be special for the kids. If your kids like stickers use star stickers from the office supply store and let the kid stick shiny stars on the star shapes in the drawing.  

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you.  



God Is Love, 1 John 4:8 Coloring Page.  

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Here is a file that may print better on some devices. 

For a file in PDF format CLICK HERE.

There are a lot of things a young artist can do to have fun with this picture. The lettering is large to give ample room to fill in. The stars and clouds can be warm hues and the background blues, lavenders, and violets. There is a sun, and the sunbeams that can be yellow, orange, and red. For extra fun use sticky shiny stars on the stars.

Blessings, And Thank You
© A. E. Dozat 1/13/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Become a Patron!