You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Love One Another Coloring Page John 13:34 Free To Print

I am glad to share this free kids coloring page for John 13:34.  

This is one of the most popular Bible verses in the New Testament, and ar the words of the Lord Jesus, where he challenges us to love one another. He not only challenges us to love but offers his own sacrificial love as the standard and example of Love.

John 13:34 says,

"A new commandment I give unto you that you love one another just as I have loved you." John 13:34. 

Parents and teachers will find this helps to aid in memorizing the Scripture. I drew this for my Awana Club at church, but it will be an asset to any Bible class VBS, Vacation Bible School, Backyard Bible Club, our Children's Church program. It may be used as a take-home after Sunday School to reinforce a lesson or used to give the students a little craft time in class.

If you like this verse then you might like to see the art illustrating it by EloiseArt, CLICK HERE.  

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ART

I drew this picture by hand and used an artist's LightBox to trace parts of it over a few times before it was right. I had to print the letters and then draw around their edges to make areas for you to color. It took an afternoon. I wanted it to have a lot of fun things for kids to color, so I added the outlines of hearts and big flowers. I hope you enjoy it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

This coloring page may be printed by highlighting and saving your device, then print when you need it. If you have trouble making it print, then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE KIDS ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK? 
When you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week. It will have the bonus pages not available anywhere else, AND you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you


Free Love One Another Print and Color Page 

I am glad to make these coloring pages for free, and you may print as many as you like. Won't you please consider making a small contribution to support my art? Use the PayPal button.


Thank you.

PDF
If you have problems making the Image above print, then try this PDF. It may be easier.

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This has something for everybody. The letters can be colored in, and the hearts and flowers are large enough to give everyone some space to color. It is a project that will be a nice am adult to do for fun.

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. The letters are big enough to color in. 

Color the hearts pink and use a lot of greens around them to make them stand out. The flowers look good in lavenders and blues, yellows and oranges. The cross on the bottom can be brown, and the cloth could be left white or blue. The ground can have green and brown.

Thank you and God Bless,
(c) Adron D.10/31/2013
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art through the Paypal Button.