You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Bible and Cross Print and Color Page

This is a free 1 Corinthians 15:3 Print and color page. 


This printable Bible verse coloring page is helpful to teach the kids the scripture.

This is a coloring page I designed for my Awana Club at Church. According to the scriptures, it illustrates 1 Corinthians 15:3, which says, "Christ died for our sins." The Cross coming out of the opened Bible illustrating that the Bible foretold the death and resurrection of the Lord for our sins long before it came about.

If you like this, you might also like to see the K is for keep, James 2:10 coloring page.

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page above for helpful tips or try one of the updated links below.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my Bible activity printables called BIBLE TIME FUN every week as my thank-you gift. It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter.

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Cross and Bible Print and Color Page 1 Corinthians 15:3

I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

PDF
If the file above doesn't work, the PDF below will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a universal file. (PDF)

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of letters for the kids to color the cross, and the Bible affords several opportunities to color. The flowers at the base of the cross were an attempt to add some coloring variety.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron 8/19/13
Isaiah 55:10-11