You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

1 Corinithians 15:4 Coloring Page. Christ Rose Again

Free 1 Corinthians 15:4 Print and color page.


1 Corinthians 15:4 says,

"He was buried and rose again according to the scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:4.

I made this for my Sparkies club at Church for the R is for rose again section. 

PRINT THE PICTURE
The image below is a JPEG and should print fine on most devices. If you have problems printing, CLICK EHERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for helpful tips.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE  FUN BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


If you would like activity bulletins for your kids, then support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Click the button below.


Thank you for your support! 

He rose again, 1 Corinthians 15:4 Free Kid's Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button below to make a donation of support.


Thank You!

If the file above does not print then you might have better luck with the PDF below.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
I tried to give the young artist a few things to keep them busy with this one. 
There are lots of letters to color in. 
The Bible has a picture of the empty tomb that can be colored in a lot of different ways.

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

(c) A. E. Dozat. 8/22/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.